BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 17 Februari 2011

SURPRISES AND DISBELIEFS


hey ! what happened w/ their face ?
* Eyebrows that are raised so they become curved and high.
* Stretched skin below the eyebrows.
* Horizontal wrinkles across the forehead.
* Open eyelids: the upper lid is raised and the lower lid is drawn down, often 
exposing the white sclera above and below the iris.
* Dropped jaw so that the lips and teeth are parted, with no tension around the 
mouth.



hmm,based on description above,they're surprised or disbelief !!

what do I mean 'surprised' ?

surprises or disbelief is

- a feeling that we feel when we heard an amazing news which surprised and amazed us
- an expression that we show/say when we know/hear/see something that rather 
difficult to believe
- used to express something that we can’t or impossible.

beside by gesture,you can express it by words,examples :
 surprises :

- Wow! What a surprise! 
- That’s a surprise!
- (Well), that’s very surprising!
- Really?
- What?
- Are you serious? You must be joking!
- You’re kidding!
- Fancy that!
- I must say it surprises me.
- I find that hard to believe.
Disbelief :

: I don’t believe it.
: It can’t be true. 
: I can’t think of it.
: I don’t trust you.
: I don’t believe you.
: I can’t believe this!
: I didn’t know that.
 
if there's someone has made you suprised ,you can respond it,examples :
To Responding The Surprises :

~ Yeah!
~ It is.
~ Yup!
~ Sure.
~ It’s true.
~ I’m Serious.
~ No. I’m not.
~ Does it?
~ It is, isn’t it?


 


0 komentar: